Models 20 through 36, 45, 55, and 60 series aircraft.
At Haggan Aviation Our Flight Safety and factory-trained maintenance personnel have over 275 years of combined maintenance experience. We can perform all inspections from 300 hour A inspections up to 12 year and 12,000 hour inspections.
At Haggan Aviation, we provide you with:
- Full Capabilities of all major scheduled airframe inspections.
- 300-Hour “A Inspections” up to 12-Year Inspections.
- 12,000-Hour Inspections wing de-mate
- 3000 / 6000 landing Inspections
- Fuel Leaks
- Shear Web and Structural Repairs
- Windshield Changes
- NDT Services
- Aircraft Modifications
- Installation of Raisbeck ZR Lite Performance Systems, Aft Fuselage Lockers and Avcon Delta Fins
- AOG Services including Mobile 24/7 AOG support.
- Authorized Honeywell TFE Line Service Center
- Engine R&R’s, troubleshooting
- Avionics RVSM certification, FAR 91.411/91.413 recertification
Haggan Aviation is committed to quality customer service. Communication with YOU, our customer, is extremely important. We strive to keep you well informed and to insure there are no “surprises”.
Providing the best quality parts at the fairest prices, 7 day/ 2 shift coverage and our goal to put you in the air on your schedule is critical.
Raisbeck ZR LITE Performance Systems and Aft Fuselage Lockers
Haggan Aviation has major structural repair capabilities including the installation of Delta Fins and Raisbeck ZR LITE Performance Systems, and Aft Fuselage Lockers.
We were awarded the 2007 # Dealer Award for Raisbeck ZR LITE Performance Systems, and Aft Fuselage Lockers installations.
We are now an Authorized installation facility for Raisbeck ZR LITE performance system for 30-series Learjets. The ZR LITE (batwing) performance system modifies the flap contours and installs the batwing at the wing junction with the tiptank. These modifications improve airflow over the wing and reduce drag, resulting in improved runway performance and increased rate of climb, payload capacity and range.
Our company estimates that fuel savings alone will pay for the modifications in three years based on annual utilization of 500 hours. ZR LITE Technology utilizes state-of-the-art components which have been specifically engineered and designed to reduce wave, pressure, interference and induced drag that are aerodynamically imposed upon the aircraft.