Haggan Aviation offers a full-range of avionics capabilities ranging from avionics repair and troubleshooting to complete system upgrades and installs. Our facility is a member of the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) and is an authorized distribution and installation site for all major avionics manufacturers including: Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, Universal Avionics, Garmin, Rosen, AirCell, Flight Display Systems and ICG Communications.
Avionics Installation and Engineering Capabilities Include:
- Complete Wi-Fi Installations.
- Flight Phone Upgrades.
- WAAS/LPV Upgrades.
- Glass Cockpit Upgrades.
- Cockpit Navigation and communication upgrades.
- RVSM Systems Installation & Certification.
- FAR 91.411 and 91.413 re-certifications.
- RVSM Skin Mapping and Continued Airworthiness Inspections for RVSM.
- Radar Multifunction displays.
- Cabin Audio Visual Entertainment Systems and Surround Sound.
- Engineering, DER, and CAD Services.
Experienced Avionics Technicians, each having an average of 20 plus years, are seasoned experts at troubleshooting and repairing the most complex AOG scenarios. Experienced technicians translate to accurate, timely, and cost effective problem resolution for our customers. Our shop is committed to quick turn-times with minimal ground time.
Haggan Aviation’s quality of work is defined by our attention to detail. Complete avionics upgrades, modifications, and installations of new systems require a shop with experience and technical expertise in all phases of work, from the install to the delivery of prints and certification.
Our avionics team recognizes the importance “detail” plays in quality control. Our dedication to this notion coupled with our training, experience, and commitment to precision produces a quality trustworthy end product.